Sec' Cross Country
English Schools Championships Norwich Showground 18th March 2017
Congratulations to everyone who represented South Yorkshire with great distinction last weekend! Pride of place goes to Jodie Hill for her outstanding run in 5th place to gain her 2nd consecutive England vest! It was a pleasure to manage such a mature, polite and responsible group of young athletes! Well done everyone!
A full set of results can be found at www.esaa.net the to the Cross Country Section. a composite set of results showing just South Yorkshire athletes will follow.
South Yorkshire Schools' Cross Country Championships, Winterhill School, ROTHERHAM on Saturday 4.2.17 RESULTS
The Results for the above competition can be found in the 'Files' Section at the bottom of the page. The South Yorkshire Schools' AA Team to go to the English Schools' Championships in Norwich on 18.3.17 can be found at the bottom of the page in the 'Files' section. Athletes will be contacted by letter through their schools'/colleges in the not too distant future. Athletes should reply as soon as possible responding to the instructions on the letter.
The Programme for the above event can be found in the 'Files' Section below. Each set of district athletes should report to their respective team Managers.
Please see below for the City Championships Results held in Graves Park on 14 January 2017.
Congratulations to all individual and team
winners! A special well done to Alfie Manthorpe who became City Cross
Country Champion for an incredible 8th time!! Well done Alfie!
The Cross Country teams to represent Sheffield at the South Yorkshire Schools' Cross Country Championships at Winterhill on Saturday 4/2/17, can be found below. Please be aware that numbers 13 – 16 (9 and 10 in Senior) are reserves and may not get to run. Any reserves who attend will receive a SFSS representative badge and flash and they are eligible to purchase a vest - even if they are not needed to run.
The minutes from this meeting can be found in the 'Files' section below.
08 October High Hazels Park
15 October Longley Park
12 November Bradfield
26 November Norfolk Park
10 December Castle Dyke
14 January City Championships - Graves Park
04 February South Yorks Championships – Rotherham TBC
18 March English Schools Championships – Norwich
- 05.02.17 - South Yorkshire Schools' Teams to ESAA Championships 18.3.17
- 04.02.17 - South Yorkshire Schools' AA Cross Country Championships Results 2017
- 01.02.17 - South Yokshire SAchools AA Cross Country Programme
- 18.01.17 - 2017 Cross Country City Championships Results 14.1.17
- 16.01.17 - Sheffield Cross Country Athletes Vest Letter
- 16.01.17 - Sheffield Cross Country Athletes Team representaation letter
- 16.01.17 - Sheffield Cross Country Athletes reply letter
- 16.01.17 - Sheffield Cross Country Athlete's Letter
- 16.01.17 - Sheffield Teams to South Yorkshire Schools Champs 4.2.17
- 04.01.17 - Cross Country City Finals 2017 Information
- 04.01.17 - Results to 10.12.16
- 06.12.16 - Results to 26.11.16 Norfolk Park
- 14.11.16 - CrossCountry Results to 12.11.16
- 12.11.16 - Results to 16.10
- 19.10.16 - Results of 8th and 15th October 2016
- 26.09.16 - 2016 Annual 1st Meeting Minutes
- 26.09.16 - 2016-2017 Generic Risk Assessment Sample
- 26.09.16 - 2016 to 2017 Cross Country Events Manual